Moon Light Thorns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moon Light Thorns

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
It is that time March/April award nominations are needed. See the thread for details under Important Information.
Welcome
Staff
Weather
Special Announcements
PhotobucketAugust 22
Brindara & Jasel
October 25
Kallye & Dart
Monthly Awards
Wolf Site Affiliates
Other Affiliates
Copyright Information
This forum creators is © to Lola Swan & Miranda.
Images © to their respective owners.
Plot, storyline, site design & member images © Fala_Tasha
Background and Banner © to Corbis
Members images © to respective members/owners.

New Threads, Races

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fala_Tasha
Site webmaster
Site webmaster
Fala_Tasha

Job : Nightmoon Bar/Grill Owner

New Threads, Races Empty
PostSubject: New Threads, Races   New Threads, Races Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 5:44 am

I am adding some new items to the forum so take a look as they get done. HOWEVER, for now till it is ready NO posting in the new territories. Please everyone. I will update this thread as I get things done and ready so please check back periodically for updates.

IF someone would like to work up some information for other races that are here like Fae, elves, etc by all means go ahead. You can take a look at the ones we have up to give you an idea of what all we need, than when you have it done PM it to me and I will take a look at it. If everything seems in order I will go ahead and post it for you in the races thread. Your welcome to come up with another name for that race SINCE your the one writing up the sheets for them. You may have one basic name and than another more interesting twist on the original. Maybe try mixing up two other languages translation for your original name and create something that way. It was how I came up with Lyaries, Zonlest and them.

But have fun and be creative ^^

Last edited by Fala_Tasha on Sun Jan 01, 2012 12:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fala_Tasha
Site webmaster
Site webmaster
Fala_Tasha

Job : Nightmoon Bar/Grill Owner

New Threads, Races Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Threads, Races   New Threads, Races Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 4:49 am

The new territories have been updated with descriptions and sub-boards to each one. I will be adding images for the sub-boards soon. Now these areas are open like everything to everyone. But when they get settled and we start getting other members hopefully like the races I listed than some of those areas will becoming territory to those other races just as a heads up.

ALL of this is in or around Orealis Wolf Island I would call the central territory for the whole realm while the others are around the outskirts. Hopefully that makes sense...lol.

Also there is an artist corner for those who wish to share their writings or art or both. Artist are welcome to open a thread for image making if you like.

The races I was working on are all up, I will start in on the fae, elves, vampires, demons unless someone else wishes to do theirs just remember to PM it to me so I can look it over and then I will put it up for you. Try and follow how I did the others the best you can and for things that really have no way of knowing honestly. Take a good guess or go by how you usually play IF its a race you play alot. If not leave it and I can always check around or make something up.

Any questions don't hesitate to drop me an PM and I will get back to you as soon as possible.
Back to top Go down

New Threads, Races
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Moon Light Thorns :: Thorns Basics :: Announcements :: Important Information-
Jump to: