Moon Light Thorns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moon Light Thorns

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
It is that time March/April award nominations are needed. See the thread for details under Important Information.
Welcome
Staff
Weather
Special Announcements
PhotobucketAugust 22
Brindara & Jasel
October 25
Kallye & Dart
Monthly Awards
Wolf Site Affiliates
Other Affiliates
Copyright Information
This forum creators is © to Lola Swan & Miranda.
Images © to their respective owners.
Plot, storyline, site design & member images © Fala_Tasha
Background and Banner © to Corbis
Members images © to respective members/owners.

MIA For Awhile

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Fala_Tasha
Site webmaster
Site webmaster
Fala_Tasha

Job : Nightmoon Bar/Grill Owner

MIA For Awhile Empty
PostSubject: MIA For Awhile   MIA For Awhile Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 2:49 pm

If for any reason you aren't going to be around please post a little note here so we all know. IF you can try and give a estimated time of when you will be gone till when you might be back. So we have some Idea. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Fala_Tasha
Site webmaster
Site webmaster
Fala_Tasha

MIA For Awhile Empty
PostSubject: Re: MIA For Awhile   MIA For Awhile Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 3:19 pm

So everyone knows who didn't already Kris will be out for awhile till she gets things fixed with her computer. So anyone in a story line with her please hang tight. Shouldn't be too long she is hoping, but wanted to throw this out for you all in case some didn't know.
Back to top Go down

MIA For Awhile Empty
PostSubject: Re: MIA For Awhile   MIA For Awhile Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 5:16 pm

I'll be back to MIA after the 16th

from the 13th to the 16th I was at my mother's and on her desktop.

hoping it won't be much longer
Back to top Go down
Jace Lancer
Head Guardian
Head Guardian
Jace Lancer

MIA For Awhile Empty
PostSubject: Re: MIA For Awhile   MIA For Awhile Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 7:53 pm

I, Kris, will be having Lycoscopy surgery

Feburary 15th

I may not be back on for a few days afterwards maybe a bit longer. I don't know how up to moving around and sitting up I'll be fore a few days or so.
Back to top Go down
Rosalin
Beta
Beta
Rosalin

Job : Working on it

MIA For Awhile Empty
PostSubject: Re: MIA For Awhile   MIA For Awhile Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 9:25 pm

Not sure if I should be posting get wells and all but~

-sneaky look left and right-

When it happens, get well soon and get lotz and lotz of lazy rest!
Back to top Go down
Fala_Tasha
Site webmaster
Site webmaster
Fala_Tasha

MIA For Awhile Empty
PostSubject: Re: MIA For Awhile   MIA For Awhile Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 8:44 pm

Hey guys Kris is gonna be MIA hopefully for a few days only. A friends mom has taken her laptop to get it reformatted and take the current antivirus off and put on a better one. Other wise if it crashes on her again she will have to wait until she gets a new laptop. So keep fingers cross this fixes her problem.

If you have open threads with her characters they will continue when she is back just sit tight. IF your involved in the Side-wide go ahead and work on other ideas just post in the title (Pre-War). Especially for those members who are either injured or missing till Kris can come and we can continue that one again.
Back to top Go down
Fala_Tasha
Site webmaster
Site webmaster
Fala_Tasha

MIA For Awhile Empty
PostSubject: Re: MIA For Awhile   MIA For Awhile Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 4:04 am

Starting Friday I will probably be only getting on at nite when we stop at a hotel for the evening. So bare with me while I am in the middle of my move to our new home probably about 5 days.
Back to top Go down
Fala_Tasha
Site webmaster
Site webmaster
Fala_Tasha

MIA For Awhile Empty
PostSubject: Re: MIA For Awhile   MIA For Awhile Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 2:59 am

Hey guys....the move is going slow unfortunately so bare with me. I see some new members which is nice and hopefully can get to some posting soon. To tired tonite and need to get up early.

If anyone I'm currently in rping in with ANY of my girls to send me the title and links over PM to each girl I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks. Or another admin/mod can too doesn't matter just will be easier to find I think. Anyone later all text me if anyone needs anything or has questions/concerns.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

MIA For Awhile Empty
PostSubject: Re: MIA For Awhile   MIA For Awhile Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MIA For Awhile
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Moon Light Thorns :: Thorns Basics :: Announcements :: Important Information-
Jump to: