Moon Light Thorns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moon Light Thorns

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
It is that time March/April award nominations are needed. See the thread for details under Important Information.
Welcome
Staff
Weather
Special Announcements
PhotobucketAugust 22
Brindara & Jasel
October 25
Kallye & Dart
Monthly Awards
Wolf Site Affiliates
Other Affiliates
Copyright Information
This forum creators is © to Lola Swan & Miranda.
Images © to their respective owners.
Plot, storyline, site design & member images © Fala_Tasha
Background and Banner © to Corbis
Members images © to respective members/owners.

March/April Nominations

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fala_Tasha
Site webmaster
Site webmaster
Fala_Tasha

Job : Nightmoon Bar/Grill Owner

March/April Nominations Empty
PostSubject: March/April Nominations   March/April Nominations Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 12:43 am

Okay its time again to get votes in on who you think fits each of these catagories. And please don't vote for yourself. Send one name in for each of the following and please just send it as one PM to Fala_Tasha. IF you believe more than one person should be nominated for some categories than go ahead and list them in your posts.

These are for who you think is the best in each catagory:(If you know someone has already won this than pick another player. Want to try and give everyone a chance.)IF there is someone who has won that you feel deserves it again than I want a reason why they deserve this award again over others. Now instead of needing these my March 1st I have extended it since we have some members myself included who are MIA for awhile. So this gives everyone a chance to vote and won't be needed to April 1.

Now I think some of the catagories have a few people confused so let me help:

Sitehelper:(Any you see who have been helping in and around the forum)
Dedicated: (Those who are constantly posting, and over all showing alot of devotion to the site.)
Participation:(Anyone ICly who is always there posting and keeping the stories moving.)
Creative Male Character:(The best background)
Creative Female Character:(The best background)
Comedian:(ICly or OOCly that member who makes us laugh)
Criminal:
Couple:
Heartbreaker:(The one who you know would easily break hearts when given the chance.)
Staff Member:(The staff member you think has been above and beyond)
Member:(The member who has been just above and beyond maybe just has extrodinary posts.)
Thread:(That one story that stands out for you the most. Can renominate past nominees if they are still active.)
Back to top Go down

March/April Nominations
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Moon Light Thorns :: Thorns Basics :: Announcements :: Important Information-
Jump to: